What do you get in the lunch pack?
1x Sandwich or Wrap, 1x fruit yogurt or calci yum yogurt, 1x muffin or cookie, 2x fruit (or 1x fruit and 1x crackers or pretzels).
How much are the lunch packs?
$4.50 for community service card holders and $6.00 for everyone else.
How can I get the reduced price of $4.50 per lunch?
1. Complete the registration form online (provide your Community service card number and expiry date in your registration). 2. Email a copy of your community service card to email@example.com. 3. We will contact you within 24 hours to confirm your reduced rate has been changed from $6.00 to $4.50.
Cut off time to place an order online?
Sunday 12pm for the following week lunch orders.
How can I top up my NZ Kids Food account?
Login to your NZ Kids Food account and click on topup account. You can pay via real time payment using a credit card or debit card. You can also make payment via internet banking (bank account details provided in f&q below) and we will email you once payment has been credited to your NZ Kids Food account (Please allow 24hours processing).
What is NZ Kids food Limited bank Account details?
Bank Account Name: NZ KIDS FOOD LTD
BANK: ASB BRANCH: Lambton Quay
Bank Account: 12-3140-0432343-00
When will my child's lunch be delivered to their school?All lunches will be delivered by 10:30am on day of delivery.
How can I check what I have ordered?
Go to your Account page and click on order history.
How do I check if my child's school is registered?
Go to our home page, and scroll down until you see our school view drop down box.
How do I cancel my lunch order?
All Cancellations must be done by 7am on day of delivery.
Go to your Account page and click on order history. Click on the cancellation button next to the order you want to cancel. Refunds will be processed straight away.
How can I check what is in the food?
All lunch packs include nutritional information on the back of the bag (excl fruit and vegetables). You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can send you the nutritional values.
How do I sponsor a child's lunch?
Go to the Sponsorship tab and complete the registration form online. Once your application is received we will email you further details.
Does NZ Kids Food deliver lunches in the school holidays?Not at the moment.
How do we make a bulk order?
NZ Kids Food can supply bulk lunch orders. Please email your request to email@example.com
How do I order a lunch?
1. Complete the online registration form and wait for an email from our team to confirm your account activation.
2. Check your child’s school is registered by going to the website home page, scroll down and click on the “School Check” box. If your school is not registered please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Once your NZ Kids food account is activated, login using your new username (email address) and password.
4. Click on the Account tab.
5. Click on “Top up Account” to credit funds to your NZ Kids Food account.
6. Click on “My Children” to add your children’s school details and click SAVE
7. Click on the “Order tab” and start ordering. Make sure to refresh your screen to update your current account balance.
You can view your order history in your ACCOUNT page.